Tip: Try them with hummus dip!
Let kids help with the simple steps in bold!
- 1 medium eggplant, washed and sliced into
- 1/8" thick rounds sea salt
- spices (optional)
- olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Arrange eggplant rounds in a single layer on a large metal baking sheet.
3. Brush both sides of the eggplant lightly with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle with salt and any other spices you like.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, then check for doneness. When eggplant starts to brown on the top, flip it over and brown the other side for another 10–15 minutes. Chips should be crisp and very brown when done.