Black Bean Salad with Avocado-Lime Dressing
By Whole Foods Market
This colorful salad features a quick dressing made from creamy avocado, tangy lime juice and zesty cilantro.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup corn kernels, fresh or thawed if frozen
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
In a large bowl, whisk together avocado, cilantro and lime juice until blended. Add beans, lettuce, tomatoes, corn, pepper, pumpkin seeds and toss until evenly coated.