Honey Mustard Salmon Salad
By Whole Foods Market
Rich salmon, slightly sweet honey mustard and crunchy vegetables make this fresh take more flavorful than tuna salad. Kids and adults alike will enjoy it on stoneground crackers, multigrain sandwich bread or lettuce leaves.
- 1 (6 ounce) can wild Alaskan pink salmon, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 rib celery, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons organic honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
In a large bowl, whisk together honey mustard and yogurt. Add salmon, pepper, celery and red onion and stir gently until combined.