We are dedicated to growing healthier kids through better nutrition, one bite at a time.
By supporting schools, we are able to reach hundreds of children and their educators at the same time while creating a community that places value on good food choices.
Whole Kids Foundation supports schools with a variety of programs and educational materials, including:
- NEW Healthy Kids Innovation Grant
- NEW Extended Learning Garden Grant
- School Garden Grant Program and the School Garden Resource Center
- Let’s Move Salad Bars to Schools
- Healthy Teachers Program
- The Lunch Box
- Parent Advocacy Toolkit
- Hands-On Projects for kids
Given the right opportunities, kids will get excited about fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and other nutritious whole foods!