Prep time is less than 5 minutes! Just like hummus, spread it on sandwiches or use it for dipping. Let kids help with the simple steps in bold!
- 1 cup shelled raw sunflower seeds
- 1–2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ cup water (or more if needed to thin)
- salt to taste
1. Put all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
2. Blend until smooth, adding water a little at a time as you blend if needed until it reaches spreadable consistency.
3. Blend in salt to taste (may not be needed if the sunflower seeds were already salted).