You can make this recipe with your kid’s favorite fruit!
Let kids help with the simple steps in bold!
- 1 banana
- ¾ cup frozen grapes (green ones are best)
- 2 cups spinach, stems removed
- ½ cup milk (cow, soy, rice, almond…any kind works!)
- ice (optional)
- honey to taste (optional)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
2. If you like a thicker smoothie, add more frozen grapes or some ice, or if it’s too thick add more milk, until you achieve desired consistency.