Create a healthy appetizer or snack board for Halloween!
Ingredients for Ranch
- Silken tofu (16 oz)
- 1 ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 Tbl fresh dill, chopped
- 1 Tbl fresh chives, chopped
- 1 Tbl fresh parsley, chopped
1. Add the tofu, vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and 3 Tbsp water to a food processor or blender.
2. Blend until smooth. Add the dill, chives, and parsley and pulse until gently combined.
Ingredients for Skeleton
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into long strips
- 1 cucumber, sliced into rounds
- 1 head of cauliflower, bite-sized chunks
- 4 medium carrots, cut into matchsticks
1. Arrange the vegetables into a skeleton figure using the cucumber as a spine, red bell peppers as ribs, the carrot sticks as limbs, and the cauliflower as hips and joints.
2. Use a bowl filled with vegan ranch as the head of the skeleton. Add any vegetable scraps or herbs to form a funny face.
3. Have fun and be creative!